skip to main | skip to sidebar

shallow water blackout

Howard Philips Lovecraft

Supernatural Horror in Literature
Introduction
The Dawn of the Horror Tale
The Early Gothic Novel
The Apex of Gothic Romance
The Aftermath of Gothic Fiction
Spectral Literature on the Continent
Edgar Allen Poe
The Weird Tradition in America
The Weird Tradition in the British Isles
The Modern Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.
-Sylvia Plath

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Howard Philips Lovecraft
      • Gregory Jacobson
      • the Sylvia Plath Effect
      • Diane Arbus
      • Colette Calascione