"Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats." -Diane Arbus
have you ever seen the FUR, a film discribing diane arbus acted by nicole kidman. and I noticed your portrait was virginia woolf, actted by nicole kidman also in the film HOURS.... I like her the common reader. but never read any novel of her. ..that.all.....
I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet. -Sylvia Plath
1 comment:
have you ever seen the FUR, a film discribing diane arbus acted by nicole kidman.
and I noticed your portrait was virginia woolf, actted by nicole kidman also in the film HOURS....
I like her the common reader.
but never read any novel of her.
..that.all.....
Post a Comment